Google Quick Search Box (Scandium)
Issues fixed in Scandium
Please let us know if you find any of the above aren't fixed.
- Passwords and login ids with "interesting" symbols should now encode properly.
- The infamous "hang" bug should be fixed.
- iTunes actions should now work.
- The Network Preference Pane can now be found.
- Preference Panes are now indexed without the Spotlight source being turned on.
- Memory consumption at startup should be down.
- Source and Accounts are now tied together so when one is deleted the other is set properly.
- Adding an account no longer requires restarting QSB.
- We have added a "startup at login" preference.
- Hopefully squashed a bug where we crashed when Camino was writing its preferences.
- Hopefully squashed our number one crashing bug.
- Companies in your address book should now be searchable.
- Fixed up the "lock screen" command.